Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Its The End Of The World As We Know It










Months.....months ago I created this blog. Not because I really wanted to write a blog, but because I am obsessed with clicking the "even more" button on Google and playing with all of their wonderful toys. Pretending I had a real big boy blog (instead of my junior diary-esqe one on MySpace) for hours was fun while on vacation in the middle of nowhere. However, the inspiration to actually write one disappeared about as quickly as that week did.

Somehow my good friend Nik discovered this so-called blog (probably when I was bitching about how insulting McCain's Country First slogan is) and added it to his blog roll which has pretty much forced my hand. People can click on that link and realize how lazy I am since its never updated or I can fool the world (as its known to Nik's blog) and actually start writing in it. Why not just delete it you ask? Well, what if I get bored again? Plus I really am that lazy.

Too lazy to write more blogs? Nope. I am too prideful not too. Nik has thrown down the gauntlet by challenging my laziness. I will not be called lazy by anyone but me! So here it begins: an onslaught of my thoughts and opinions that you never asked for and that you will wish you had never read.

What will you see on here? Random musings of my inner thoughts or long rambling rants from my inner asshole. You'll see many a report on my beloved Red Sox, but in the year 2008 you will read nothing about the New England Patriots since their season has been officially canceled. You'll get my crazy views on politics and world news. You'll see my photography and I'll introduce you to my inspirations and heroes. I might even introduce a feature that goes into my Google obsession/love.

There will be days you might expect me to update and I don't. Deal with it. There will be days where I will be too tired or drunk or pissed to edit these writings. Deal with it. There will be days I insult something you love or tell you how much I love something you hate. Deal with it. Get off your own ass and write your own blog. Feel free to comment, but if I dont give a shit about what you say go cry on someone else's shoulder. Finally, enjoy this while it lasts because you never know when I will become too lazy/busy/apathetic to do this anymore. It could be next week it could be my next life. I hope you enjoyed the peace and quiet while it lasted. If you need to blame anyone then blame it on Nik and his not so random thoughts.



P.S. Speaking of hating things you (for some god awful reason) seem to love...It would appear from the title of this article that the MPAA and I finally have something in common.

1 comment:

Nik said...

Yeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssss....